Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blake's Birthday

Today Blake turned 28!! Happy Birthday! Montana and I had a blast baking daddy an LSU cake. She especially liked dipping her finger in the icing as I decorated it...who wouldn't, right? Blake is such an amazing man...he works harder than I think I'll ever realize! I have been blessed beyond measure to have him as my man, my best friend, and my leader. Montana is doing GREAT with Sage. She loves her and wants to play with her so bad. She takes great pride in throwing dirty diapers away for me...which is a super help
Sage sleeping soundly in the boppy

3 comments:

April said...

love the pics of all of you! Jamie you look great! can't wait to meet Sage!

Us said...

Jamie,
Sage is beautiful! I hope you guys are doing well and are adjusting to a family of four. It is definitely an adjustment, but we are enjoying it! We would love to get together soon! Let me know if you need anything!
Jenn

Melissa said...

I! WANT! TO! HOLD! HER!!!! And happy birthday to Blake. I miss ya'll!