Sunday, March 29, 2009

Visiting Sissy

After skiing, we went to visit my sister, Lyn, and her family for a few days. Montana and Mikayla played and played and played and swung...then fought....then played some more and swung! My nephew, Tristan, is in love with the ball...you should see him flip his wrist and shoot it in the hoop...then, he claps for himself! They are both precious and we miss getting to hang out with them, but we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and look forward to the next visit! There is a trend with these cousins...the older one likes to pick on the one immediately younger. Poor Sage needs someone to pick on(Lyn??)! I'll let the pics show you a glimpse:).

The beloved swingset/playhouse...Mo did correct me and tell me that it is "her and KK's house"

I gave her her first teeball lesson...

Okay, KK is trying to put the dog leash on Montana below

Notice Mo's hand gently pushing on Tristan's head...the biting of his finger came later:(

And Sage's face says "Save me Mommy from this big boy"

No comments: