Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sage is 8 Months!

So it took me 8 months to post pics of the 'month birthday'(if that's what you call them), but better late than never. And, I'm blogging 2 days in a row! Are you impressed? It may have a little to do with the fact that Blake went to bed at 8:00 last night(too much partying over the weekend) and is on call tonight....I wonder when I will blog when call is no longer in house?! I took these pictures today...enjoy...
Such a joy that little Sage-e-poo
And getting closer to crawling every day
Butterball baby

She loves to cheese it up & I just can't get enough of it!

I was told by a friend that you will love your babies so much that you will want to eat them up. I thought it sounded a bit strange but must admit that I do it quite often. And this picture REALLY makes me want to! Happy 8 months Sage! We LOVE you lots!

1 comment:

margaret said...

they are soooo sweet!!