Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blue Bell Creamery and Chick-fil-a

I took a few pictures while we were out and about last week. We met our friends Jessica, Jack, and Mary Jane at the Blue Bell Creamery in Sylacauga, AL for a tour and ice cream. Mmmmm! I am still amazed that the workers get to eat blue bell everyday for free while they take "break"!!!! Could you imagine? I'm sure they have happy employees!

Sage's first taste of ice cream at the very place they make it...I thought that was cool!
Bad pic, but that's our buddies
Lovin' the ice cream

We headed to the library and then to McD's for lunch where Sage and Mary Jane were thought to be twins. Jessica and I didn't correct her...I thought it was kinda cute!


Mo playing in the playplace
Sage, Montana, and Mary Jane...Montana said they were both her sisters

Later in the week, we met some friends at Chick-fil-a for "dress up like a cow, get free chicken" day. We met two new ladies and their children who just moved here for their husbands to do residency/fellowship. I can't believe we have been here a year already!

Really wanted to hug the cow!

I hate that I didn't get a pic of the "cowgirls", but here is Montana enjoying her chicken

1 comment:

margaret said...

there's a blue bell creamery in alabama!?!?!?! how have i lived here all my life and never known that? don't they know that i single-handedly keep their business afloat?

you're such a fun momma with all these activities. hope to see you guys soon.

marge