Monday, August 17, 2009

A Morning @ Ross

I had a haircut appointment at Ross Bridge Salon on Saturday and I read beforehand that if you use the salon or spa services, you have access to the pool! Awesome! So, Montana and I headed out to swim and slide and Blake stayed home to study while Sage napped. BUT, after a couple hours of swimming, a lady with a clipboard(I guess that makes her official?) told me that the amenities were only for me and that Montana had to leave! Craziness!!! We did have a fun morning together and it ended up being a VERY relaxing couple of hours after Blake picked up Montana...blessing in disguise! Here are a few pics I took. Oh, and I really liked the beautician. If you need one or want to give it a try, she gave me some coupons to give to friends:)!









1 comment:

margaret said...

what?!?!! i can't believe they'd kick a little girl out!!! (especially one as cute as montana...) glad your haircut went well. i noticed that it looked really nice on sunday and just didn't get a chance to tell you. hope you guys have a great week!