Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Montana's First LSU football game

Oh, what fun! This was the age I started going to LSU football games, therefore, I should probably feel old taking my oldest daughter;) but it was a memorable time! She made friends with several people sitting around us, shared peanuts with one of them, spilled a drink on an innocent lady, and did lots of cheering! Montana loved it, especially hanging out with her cousin!

In the middle of eating Sage's birthday cake
Cheering...can you tell it's humid???
Cheering...def my favorite part as a child

Even used binoculars(not sure what she's looking at though)

Montana and Mikayla

Mo and Blake going to see Mike before the game

This is after the game. Not tired, I guess, because she wanted to roll down the hills.

She'll pose anywhere

She did change seats quite a few times...visiting Mom, Dad, and Maw-Maw Mae
On the way to the game:)

No comments: