Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What a Day

Saturday, January 23rd, was an interesting day. It began with a garage sale here at our house and ended with Montana and I BOTH hugging the toilet simultaneously! I'd say the garage sale was successful... we all made a little extra cash and got rid of some "stuff"! But, I wasn't sure what hit me that evening! And, I couldn't believe it when I heard Montana doing the same thing! Nonetheless, we have fully recovered but that horrible bug lives on:(.

Looks like Laura Leigh just made a sale
And this is where we spent the ENTIRE day Sunday(notice the peppermint chips on my belly)

1 comment:

L-Mo said...

Ugh...that stomach bug looks terrible! I'm sorry our kids passed it around! Thanks for hosting the garage sale, and thanks to Blake for being such a great babysitter!