Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter!!

Easter was a BIG celebration as we enjoyed family, friends, eggs, and the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus!!! My sis-in-laws sister invited us to an egghunt/news broadcast at a local tv studio where we met the Easter bunny and visited with some Easter lambs/sheep too! I didn't get a chance to watch the news but I'm sure the girls made their first TV appearance. Thanks Bryson!! We spent time with the Booth's this Easter and I wish I had taken some pictures of our day at Uncle Brad and Aunt Stacey's! They grilled and we enjoyed the outdoors and visiting with each other!! I even got to help take care of Barrett while his mommy went to work for a few hours:)!! I hope all of you had a Happy Easter too!!!
Excited about the sheep


Hunting for eggs!

Montana loves Barrett!!

We dyed some eggs and Montana found them yummy:)

No comments: