Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Poon's Wedding Day

My baby brother was married on Saturday! It was the sweetest ceremony and the Lord held the rain away for the wedding to be held outside...thank you!! Besides Sage's refusal to walk down the aisle, everything went well. I cannot wait to see how the Lord uses them and grows them together as a couple!


The bride and groom





Montana and Allie(my cousin's child) broke in the dance floor

Solemn sisters:)
The Booth family and the Picard family
Me and my flowergirls
I love how everyone is smiling in this one!
Cutie T eyeing up Sagie
Posing flower girls
Blythe getting ready!
Mom took all the girls to get our hair done! Mikey's girlfriend, Mary
Me
Sis
KK

I think she likes it!!

What a doll, if I do say so myself;)

I love those baby brothers!!!

1 comment:

Barki's said...

I love Mo's expression getting her hair done! You all look beautiful!