Monday, July 19, 2010

trip to louisiana

Well, I was sorta waiting on more pics from the 4th of July weekend from Uncle Breland, the photographer(since Blake didn't make the trip), but these will have to do until I get some! I literally took 5 pictures and 1 of these is my sister's I stole off of her blog(thanks, Lyn). Blake took call on the weekend of the 4th and we headed to Baton Rouge to visit family and friends! Mikayla, my 6 year old niece, turned 6!!!! We celebrated with her and spent lots of time swimming at Grandma and Pappy's!
Tristan, my nephew, LOVES his cars...he's showing them to me.
Mikayla is being Mary:)
And Montana, of course, is Cinderella

Sage and Montana loved these Nesquick push pops that Grandma bought! They almost ate the whole box while we were there!

Here are the cousins having some fun in the sun!

No comments: