Thursday, August 25, 2011

Five years old!

Can't believe it! Really?? No way. Yes, my firstborn is five and she Couldn't be more excited! I just returned from school after having lunch with her in the cafeteria, meeting all of her classmates, and eating cupcakes! What a treat for me( I plan to make a habit of lunch dates:))!! She made my heart melt just before I left by announcing to her class "isn't my mom the sweetest"!!! I cant help tearing up to think how God has blessed us with a beautiful, inquisitive, kind-hearted little girl like you Montana! We love you and remember august 25th like it was yesterday! Praise God for you!!!



Decorating cupcakes this morning after breakfast


Birthday lunch date

3 comments:

the finley family said...

happy birthday to you... we love you montana!!!

Denise said...

Grandma says, Amen! to a sweet mommy and the cutest, most darling downright interesting granddaughter!! lulu mo! so proud of u!

Denise said...

that was LUVU mo! grandma is going blind!