Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Little late but.....we hosted thanksgiving in Oxford this year because Blake was on call. The Booths were all so kind to accommodate us and bring the celebration here! It was an overwhelming day of giving thanks!!! We went around the table and shared our hearts and gratefulness to God in various ways that He has blessed us! I couldn't put it into great words on that day but I am incredibly thankful for the present!! The love of Christ, the relationship He has provided for me with him, my faithful and encouraging husband, my children who teach me so much and are the loves of my life, The favor of the Lord in health and healing since Brads diagnosis almost a year ago, the faith of our families, encouraging friendships, and on and on and on! I don't know if I have ever been more at peace than now. Thank you, God, for accepting me and adopting me!





My attempt at turkey pops...thanks to pinterest


And a fruit turkey...thanks also to pinterest



The girls were excited about the turkeys=success:)


Happy Thanksgiving from August!

No comments: