Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gymnastics play


The Oxford moms and tots group met at the Activity Center today for gymnastics free play. We joined in the fun...all of us(even Montana)! Montana woke up with a low grade fever so I kept her home. Thank the Lord I did because her fever got worse all day! Then we spent 3 hours at the doctor!! It was a relief to know she didn't have the flu and the doc thought it was a fever virus. Anyhoo...that was a little side note;). Sage was tumbling and running and having the greatest time. It was free play so kiddies were all over the room, but the lady who teaches gymnastics walked over to me and asked about Sage's experience...then insisted that I enroll her! We may have a little gymnast on our hands!!





August waving to me...just kidding, but it looks like it huh? He took a good nap in his stroller!

No comments: