Sunday, May 27, 2012

Loooziana

 We traveled to Louisiana last weekend because my dad was ordained as a pastor at the church where I grew up.  It was an amazing time to worship and reflect on how gracious God has been to our family through saving each of us, which began with my dad!!  I wanted to take a picture but didn't, however, its an evening I will not forget!  I love you, Dad, and thank you for your service, obedience, and sacrifice!

On the way down, we stopped in Baton Rouge at Grandma and Pappy's house and enjoyed a quick visit and swimming, of course!!  Lyn brought her crew over Saturday for an early morning swim which was so much fun too!!!



 Tristan and Sage
 Montana and Mikayla
 Grandma and Pappy relaxing
 This is a fairy garden that the girls helped Grandma build
 Paw Paw and the girls snuggling
Auggie and Uncle Stephen...I have always thought they looked a lot alike!

No comments: