Tuesday, March 18, 2014

HEEEYYYYY!!!!

Hello friends and family!  We have had the craziest fall/winter ever and it's time to press on!!  Tough times seem to come whenever I read 1 Peter and 2 Peter and God so reminds me that I have EVERYTHING I need in Him!!!  2 Peter 1:3 reads, "His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.  Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires."

Praise the Lord for our baby girl who will soon arrive to join our family!  We are so thankful and know that this miracle will bring praises to our lips forever!  I was SO sick for several months during this pregnancy and that started my negligence to the blog.  Then, we moved temporarily and moved again and moved again and now we are home!  Blogging was put on the back-burner, however, we did take pictures.  So, I will post short and sweet posts to remember these days gone by and get ready for blogging with 4 children:)!!!

No comments: