Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Settling in Birmingham

We're here and the boxes are unpacked...YAY...much thanks to my mom and sis for the help(all the kids pictured below being silly)! Montana loves her new "big girl" bed(as pictured below), new house, and new pool. We joined the community pool and have made several trips to keep cool and met several new friends. Montana is jumping in, kicking, and moving her arms in great effort to swim like the big kids she observes.



We headed to downtown Homewood with some friends, Casey and Melissa, for the 4th of July showdown. Montana jumped and jumped while we ate ice cream and sipped Starbucks!











1 comment:

Kenny and Megan said...

Hey, Jamaica! I'm so glad that you guys are getting settled. I am really excited that you started a blog! I can't wait to hear about all of the amazing things that the Lord is going to do in your family as you enter this next stage of life. I love ya'll lots!

Oh, and here's my blog:
www.meganwall.blogspot.com