Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Home, Sweet Home...with Sage!

God has blessed us with another precious(and healthy) baby girl! Here we are with our newest family member, Sage Augusta!

Montana is holding Sage...the day Sage arrived she asked me "Where's Sage's mommy?" She does seem to enjoy having her baby sister around but has been a bit whiney until today...praise the Lord!


Sage sleeping in her crib after arriving home...I have a pic of Montana like this and they look quite different.


It's sorta blurry... but here all the girls are getting ready to go home!


Sage with all of her hospital bands...they were everywhere on her. She's slept great so far...I'll keep you posted to let you know if that continues!
Montana and cousin KK in matching LSU outfits preparing to cheer on the Tigers!

Sweet baby

2 comments:

Kenny and Megan said...

Jamie and Blake,
She is so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying for you and your transition into being a family of four. I'm so proud of you both! How cute of Montana..."Where's her mommy?" So precious. I will be praying for her, too, so that this will be an easy time for her.

Love ya'll!
Meg

Katie Nalls said...

Yeahhhh. Welcome to the world, baby Sage! We have been keeping up with y'all through the blog. So glad that Sage is here and healthy! Montana just gets more adorable all the time.