Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Cruisin'

We enjoyed a week with Mickey and friends as we went on a cruise with my mom, dad, brothers, sister, bro-in-law, and niece and nephew...so it was a busy week loaded with fun, sun and character greetings. My brother, Mikey, flew in from Connecticut, where he was in school for the Navy and met us so it was a real treat to see him(it was also the first time he saw Sage). The first day Montana(and her cousins) was a little unsure of the characters but quickly warmed up to them and longed to give every one of them a kiss, hug, and high-five. Blake was a trooper but did ask me if I actually thought it was fun to wait in line to see the characters! Of course I do!

Sliding in Neverland
Not quite sure

Cousins enjoying Mickey ears for dessert...they are so yummy!

Swimming in the ears

Touring Key West

Two princesses
Snow White asked her if she wanted her to tell the 7 dwarfs hello...she said 'please'

The girls by the big gingerbread house

The whole cruisin' gang

1 comment:

Keith McGee said...

That sounds like it was a lot of fun! Lisa and I went to Disney World for our Anniversary at the end of November. I agree with Blake waiting in line to see a character doesn't sound like much fun, but we did do it to take a picture with Mickey.