Saturday, January 17, 2009

Too Cold

It has gotten so cold in Bham this week! It's actually been fun to snuggle and keep warm but it's hard to stay inside for consecutive days when there is so much to see and do:). But, it has given me the opportunity to practice sewing...and I do need practice! I've posted my first article of clothing which ended up being very short waisted, very, very shortwaisted shorts/pants/capris. They did fit well and Montana has made me feel good about it by her excitement to wear what Mommy made for her!
Sage lookin' cute in her eskimo hat

Montana posing in her pretty new sweater from Aunt Lyn

The shorts/pants/capris...stop laughing

The model


3 comments:

The Slagleys said...

Awesome! I was really laughing out loud, and then I read "stop laughing." Montana was wearing them with pride!

The Albarado's said...

I needed a good laugh today...lol...that is too funny

Melissa said...

I was feeling very un-domestic when I read that you are sewing now. And then I saw the picture of what you made... That is awesome! You should hang on to those forever.