Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lately...

Obviously, it's been a while since I posted and messed up the layout:)...see my 'story' below pics!

I thought Montana and Sage were lookin' cute before church this morn
Those girls love to swing...NeeNee is helping out
Sweet girl

Easter family pic
The Easter bunny hopped to our house(says Montana)

Porter, Mrs.Katie, Campbell, Anna, and those loving sisters at the Finley's

Egg hunt with Porter

But he prefered to mow

CHEESE
Mo has learned to ride her bike
and is still learning how to steer;)
Sorry, I have really slacked on the blog. Life seems extremely busy lately, but maybe it's because spring is here so we're getting out more! Beautiful weather makes me think of the Creator. Aren't you amazed how much he loves us...though we are so undeserving?!?! Here's what's been up with us...Blake had his OKAPS test yesterday and we are SO GLAD it's over...and sure he did great! Montana had the stomach bug a couple of weeks ago. We had a scrumptous Easter brunch with the Finley's and Peterson's! I planted some tomato plants last week and hope to see some tasty tomatoes soon. Blake and I went to see Wicked this past week...so, so good! My mom, sister, niece, and nephew came to visit for a couple days during their Easter break!

No comments: