Sunday, April 26, 2009

Well, it's a call night(last of 4 weekends!!!!!) and I'm inspired to blog(thanks to LPM blog, which is great!). Besides, I always have something to say...life is NOT boring in this abode. But, I think I'm going to start narrating under each pic...if there is a 'story' or fyi to tell. Okay, here goes...
On our way to the Spring Festival at the elementary school around the corner. I hoped we could meet some friends at Stadiumfest, but Blake was postcall(aka 1 hour of sleep) so I gladly settled for a quick trip down the street! Sage loves kickin' those feet up on the bar when she's taking a stroll....and Mo with that tongue! And, I think Blake was the main attraction at the fest with his LSU shirt on....geaux tigers!

She's having a ball in the jumper...amidst 'big boys and girls'
Sage was entertained watching the kids in the jumper. I must add that she LOVES her sister! She will get those legs kickin' when Montana is in the room...and she'll stretch her neck, swing her head around, etc. to find her...so, so sweet:)! They bring me MUCH joy!
I made these pillowcase dresses for the girls this week

Another thing Sage LOVES is her sippy cup! She prefers to drink water than to eat her baby food. We'll be moving on to table food soon...

We all LOVE when Blake plays guitar...even Tonto. He doesn't play often but I can't wait until he has a little extra time to do so. I know he's relaxed and enjoying himself when he's playing. He can't wait to serve our Lord and minister to others through song soon too! We bought a songbook so he could play a variety of songs from 'He's Got the Whole World in His Hands' to 'My Country tis of Thee.' We're having fun with it:)!

Montana is making a request
Like I said, Sage doesn't love the baby food all that much...I think the face explains it best

1 comment:

Barki's said...

Jamie, the dresses and shirts you made are adorable!! you really have gotten the hang of this sewing thing. Sage's facial expressions are priceless. you have some sweet girls.