Tuesday, October 26, 2010

THE Birthday Party!!!

I don't think I will ever stop laughing when I think of Blake's outlandish(I think that's a good word for it?) performance as "The Duke of Duke" at Sage and Montana's birthday party! I cannot believe I didn't have the video camera out, but I will completely blame it on the pregnancy. And, I know Blake was fully focused on his surprise role he was going to play to think of it himself. I had NO IDEA that he was plotting this and he came out before Cinderella and Snow White to teach everyone how to greet and treat a princess...HILARIOUS! He talked in an Old English accent if that helps your imagination! I know I'm going on and on about him but he is too much and I love him! What a memorable party!!!


He ran out of the back door, leaped over the chairs, swimming pool, and kids...this was his entrance!
Here he is giving his princess lesson and I seriously could hardly breathe!

The kids are confused about what is going on and the adults cant stop laughing!

He did acquire an injury when leaping over the chairs.
But the princesses(aka my sis-in-laws) were a hit and did a wonderful job!
Blythe(my other sis-in-law) painted Mickey and Minnie ears on their faces:)

Unwrapping lots of gifts...thanks again everyone!!!

The party crew!

Cinderella, Snow White, and Sage

Enjoying stories and still laughing at The Duke
Montana's turn
Avery and Adleigh's turn

And they are off to return to their royal palaces...

but they are missed:(

sorely missed!!
Pin the flower on Minnie...and Micah, the youngest contestant won!

And Graydon won the pull string pinata:)

Happy 4th Birthday Montana and 2nd Birthday Sage! God has been so good to us...we love every ounce of both of you!!!!

No comments: