Thursday, October 7, 2010

Praise!!!

Wow, it has been a whirlwind of a month, to say the least! The day Montana started preschool we found out we are expecting baby #3(PRAISE)!!! And it wasn't too long after that I began to feel nauseated. I felt decent the weekend of the girls birthday party(PRAISE), but the day after my world came crashing down!!! It was HORRIBLE! I did keep my breakfast down everyday but that was usually it for about 3 weeks! The only place I felt I could survive is in my bed with the lights out and the fan on high. Blake and I talked last night about how incredibly thankful we are to everyone who helped us, served us, and prayed for us during those weeks(PRAISE)! It is overwhelming to look back and see how God completely provided for us when were in need. I have been reading 1 Peter and have so humbly seen 1 Peter 2:22 lived out through our friends and family!!! It reads, "Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart."
On a side note: I have a blood clot on/near my uterus that is resolving itself...another PRAISE!
I am currently going through tons of pics that were taken: blueberry picking, Montana's bday, Sage's bday, bday party, and maybe more. I need to get busy since fall festivities are right around the corner!!

No comments: