Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving is so overwhelming. God has saved me, given me a husband who never ceases to amaze me(mostly positive), two beautiful, healthy little girls, and family and friends that fill us with love and encouragement way beyond our need! I could go on and on too! We just have so much to be thankful to our Provider for...
As Thanksgiving grew near, we started our trip on Friday before and made it just in time for my nephew, Tristan's, 3rd birthday party! We stayed in Baton Rouge for the weekend and got to go the the LSU game!! I don't have pics from that but here are a few I took at my parents during Thanksgiving week! We kept busy and enjoyed good food and family:).
Turkey cupcakes...hand-crafted by the little ladies
The "big" kids table
Waiting patiently for dinner

This was Tristan's little party Lyn had at my parents...his 3rd party...he was a good boy this year:). We brought back some old birthday party games from our days like drop the clothes pin in the jar.

Aunt Blythe(Stephen's new bride) made this awesome Lightening McQueen cake...so impressive!!

Sage had food in her teeth and it was hilarious...her daddy seems to get food stuck in his teeth frequently so maybe she got the gene;)

No comments: