Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nesting

Well, I have been nesting as I mentioned before, but sorta in a different way maybe? Since we don't know what we are having and we don't have a "nursery" to decorate, I've been creatively nesting. I even spotted a door in someone's dumpster down the street(who is renovating) and asked Blake if he would get it for me. For memories sake heres my list: I have painted the kitchen table and chairs, painted the crib, painted a pic for baby's room, built a monogram thingy out of wood for baby(it will be the letter of baby's first name), bought and painted a changing table from salvation army, bought a dresser(pictured below) from an antique store in Helena, bought a nightstand without a top at a garage sale and I'm almost finished creating the top, and made a full-length mirror with the door from the dumpster(pictured below). Phew. No wonder I'm hurting:)

Blake wanted to take prego pics of me...and this includes the baby's chest...yes, it's blue and Blake picked it out!! Blake dumpster diving...the girls and I were all laughing our heads off! I told them that I hope they marry a man as funny and crazy as daddy who loves Jesus as much as he does:)
I painted Deut. 6:5-9 on the top and bottom of the door!
I'm excited about how it came out too...

No comments: