Monday, April 11, 2011

Zoo and Pneumonia???

You may wonder what the zoo and pneumonia have to do with each other...well, I'll tell you briefly. The Bham zoo opened a new elephant exhibit and Montana was on spring break so, of course, we were there!!! Like I mentioned in the Tough Mudder post, we had all been sick(Montana had pneumonia) and coughing but Sage. After spending the morning at the zoo, we got home and I couldn't get off of the couch. I dozed off and woke up with chills, called Blake at work, and ended up at the Maternity Evaluation Unit. Four hours later, I was diagnosed with pneumonia and admitted for 2 nights!!!! It was wild but we were glad to know what the problem was and that I would soon be better! Thank you, Lord, for healing and for family to help us in need!!!

Girls at the new elephant exhibit!

Montana feeding the Lorikeet's...this brave girl let them sit on her shoulder and eat!!!

I was waiting on a diagnosis. I felt horrible and could hardly breathe due to the coughing and baby in my belly...then, the nurse told me to wear this mask too!!! It was no fun:(

No comments: