Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays

Celebrating daughters is a common thing around here! We ended Sages birthday at chickfila(dinner of her choice) with some new friends and brought the cookie cake with us...I realize I should not have brought "Ariel" in public! Oh well, they were impressed with my artwork too;). Here are a couple pics:








Ellie Grace, Benjamin, Steven, and Mrs. Raina joined us!

The rest of the pics are from our weekend in Baton Rouge celebrating birthdays with grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. Brad smoked some pork and it was awesome!!! Thanks Brad! Stacey shopped for me and Helped prepare and I'm so thankful! We swam at Grandma and Pappys pool(thank you for letting us party there), opened lots of gifts(thanks everyone!!!), and had a wonderful time!


The big cousins...I love this pic


And lil cousin Barrett was there!


Mikayla pinning Minnie


Montanas turn





Sage talking to MoMo





Auggie hanging out with NeeNee


Pappy entertaining with bubbles

No comments: