Saturday, July 13, 2013

Board Certified, YEAH!!!!

We have been overjoyed the past week as we have celebrated Blake's passing his oral boards!  He was elated and told us while we were out walking last Friday.  We stopped the strollers, he told us, and then began running down the street screaming.  I started jumping up and down and the kids were wondering "what is going on?"...it was memorable for sure!  This has been quite the journey and it has been covered with God's abundant grace since 2001 when we started dating.  The MCAT was quite a daunting task and I wasn't sure this was for me.  And, it wasn't for me.  Praise the Lord that His ways are HIGHER and GREATER!!  To Him be the Glory for guiding me, teaching me, stretching me, loving me, carrying me, and providing for me.  My man has worked hard, but gives God all the glory!! Hallelujah...this chapter is over!!!!

*he is going to die when i tell him i put this pic on the blog...ha!

1 comment:

the finley family said...

i love this pic!!!!! yay blake!! way to go!