Monday, July 8, 2013

Broken Arm:(

 Well, Auggie broke his arm a little over a week ago and I need to document it, of course!  He got dizzy after being spun around and fell on it while at my parent's house.  I didn't see it happen, but he asked me to kiss his arm the entire day and I knew something wasn't right.  The dilemma was that we were having a surprise retirement party for my mom so I tried to wait to take him in.  And sure enough, he had a "buckle fracture" and left with a HUGE temporary cast!  His arm weighed about as much as he did, poor baby!!  Now, the blue cast is on and he is as happy as a lark!  He is constantly asked, "What happened?" and he holds up his arm and says, "It's broken." We return to the ortho on Monday and are praying it's better and cast will be off!!!


No comments: