Friday, June 12, 2009

Bye Bye

Finally, phew, while at VBS last week Sage started to wave bye-bye. I went to feed her on Wednesday and when we were walking out she started waving. I kinda freaked out b/c it was a "first" and they likely thought I was crazy, but it wasn't even prompted so it really threw me! Anyway, we are seriously considering getting one of those little camera's that can video short clips so hopefully I'll have a video of it soon! Until then, the pic will have to do:)
Can you feel the love? They really were giggling, I promise
Bye Bye!!!! I'll blog again soon!

1 comment:

Denise said...

HOW PRECIOUS THE GIRLS GIGGLING TOGETHER!!! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE...
Had Lindsay and Jarod visiting and they talked of how much they enjoy the blogsite-thanks much Jamie
Can't wait to see girls and get a bye bye from Sagie
love grandma