Friday, June 19, 2009

We have a 9 Month old!!!

Isn't that unbelievable??? Sageepoo is 9 months old! I know I say it all the time but we can't get enough of her...all 3 of us(4 including tonto)! She has this crazy laugh/cough thing that Montana was imitating last night before bed. She is still toothless but often out-eats Montana at dinner! Her favorite things to do are to stand up holding your fingers(dejavu there) and eat my hair! We have loved our 9 months with you Sage!
Sage thought it was funniest thing in the world when Montana and Blake were throwing the ball. Seriously, she was laughing the hardest I've ever heard!
We bought Montana a glove last weekend...she loves it and we are having fun teaching her how to catch and throw and scoop up grounders:)...yes, we are inside b/c it rained all weekend....
Blake was trying to force the crawl

We thought this pic was good. Blake has been reading up on cameras and was using some new techniques.

Mo before lunch...I think this one came out real good. Hope he takes lots of pics in his upcoming spare time!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

They are so sweet. I think they look alike. I can't wait to see them in person! Hopefully someday soon. Love ya!