Friday, June 12, 2009

Vacation Bible School

I'm pretty bummed I didn't bring my camera to VBS at all. Talk about a GREAT week! Wow! Montana loved it and there is absolutley NOTHING that compares to seeing a child(especially your own) excited to learn about Jesus, our Creator and Saviour! There was a sweet little bear family who helped to present the Bible story and they were amazing...in fact, Montana is still talking about them and coloring their pictures in her book she brought home. I taught the 4 year olds which were quite a handful, but it was a treasured time. On the last day we learned the parable of the lost sheep and made sheep masks to show that we are all like sheep who have gone astray and need The Shephard!

Here is a picture of our class pictures. Sage's on the left, Montana's on the right-bottom, and mine on the right-top...do you see ALL of the kids in my class!!!???

No comments: