Sunday, August 31, 2008

God is so good

Okay, this title may seem interesting, but let me explain...briefly. Last week(yes, I tried to post this already but somehow lost it so this is attempt #2) I was sweeping in the kitchen right before bathtime and Montana proudly walked in and said "Look, Mommy." She had placed Ariel and Sebastian stickers right where she knew she should be covered and came to show me(see below). What to do? Laugh, tell her good job(for covering herself), take a picture...but, our camera wasn't working...I grabbed it anyway and said "Lord, let this work." And it did!! So, I snapped these priceless photos and began to sing "God is so good"...and Montana joined in and learned a new song! So fun!! Below I'm going to post one of my fav pics from last weekend. It's Blake playing ring around the rosy with cousin KK, Montana playing with her birthday balloons, and cousin Tristan taking it all in. You can also see Aunt Lyn in the background. Cute, huh?

1 comment:

Kenny and Megan said...

Look at that sweet girl covering up her ta-tas! What a sweet, modest little thing...you've taught her well!

Love you guys! I hope that you are settling well in B'ham! Jenn told me that you guys have been able to talk a few times...that's awesome!

Give Montana a big hug for me! I can't wait to meet her new baby sister!!!