Thursday, August 14, 2008

Silliness and Satisfaction

We were invited to a playdate over 2 weeks ago with some sweet moms and kids we've met at church. Sadly, one of the little girls, Meg-Parker, had a bobo on her chin with a big bandaid. Ever since, Montana has been putting all sorts of things on her chin and telling me she has a bobo...as seen in this picture.


I don't think anything has brought me more joy and satisfaction as a mom than overhearing Montana's prayer yesterday. I snapped a picture shortly after to capture the moment, but I had to just sit in amazement after I realized what she was doing. She had her eyes closed and her hands clasped talking to Jesus(with Tonto, of course) and mentioned Uncle Stephen and the boys(who we've been praying for while in Kenya on a mission trip). Thanks Stephen for ministering to us through your call to serve God.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How sweet is that? Don't you just love moments like that? Thanks for posting that one!