Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SIX YEARS OF MARRIAGE

We celebrated 6 years of marriage this weekend...wow. It seems to have flown by, but at the same time we can hardly remember life without each other. And now, it's getting hard to remember what life was like without a child...scarey. We did have an incredible dinner and date which Blake claims "puts Birmingham on the map." Thanks Brad and Stacey for watching Montana while we celebrated!!




She knew something was going on when she was in her pjs and mommy and daddy were all dressed up. Therefore, she was being super-cuddly, which I loved! She's noticing my belly a lot now(since it is quite large) and likes to use baby sister as a pillow.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yall are such a beautiful couple. Jamie, you really are the prettiest pregnant girl! Congrats on 6 years.

Us said...

Jamie,
It was great to hear from you! Meg told me that you guys were moving to Birmingham...I didn't realize ya'll already had. We would love to get together some time. My email is jdevilleneuve@charter.net Maybe you can email me and we can figure out a time. Congratulations on your anniversary! Jenn