Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THE haircut

Montana has a bob. It was mostly her doing, but I did my best to even it out. She cut about half of her hair off and I sorta freaked out. I was on the phone with my sister...I had called to wish her a happy birthday. Montana was very quiet in the kitchen but I figured she was coloring or sneaking a cookie so I wasn't worried until she walked in the living room and ran her fingers through her hair. A handful of hair fell on the ground!!! I quickly hung up the phone and ran my fingers through it...another handful. I walked in the kitchen...another handful on the ground. I opened the trash to throw it away...another handful. She was having a good ole time trimming! Thankfully, she didn't try to cut bangs like I did when I was four;). It's growing on me and she is still awfully cute:).
The finished product
What I found on the kitchen floor!


The handful after running my fingers through her hair! I was too upset when I found the last chunk in the trashcan to take a pic but wish I would have for funny memories!

2 comments:

Barki's said...

oh my goodness! her hair looks adorable, maybe she can cut my hair? glad you took pics of the hair. i cut my ponytail off once. It really does look cute!

Katie Wigton said...

HAHA. Hilarious story. I'm sure you were flipping out. It looks good on her!!