Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

It's Christmastime at our house!!! Well, I have little self control when it comes to putting the Christmas tree up. So, the week after Halloween we got to work. It makes the house so warm and cozy...I love it! We will wait to put all other decorations until after Thanksgiving, but for now we are singing Christmas music(thanks to 96.5) and enjoying the tree!



Montana and I wrapped some presents too!!!
Merry Christmas! Celebrate our Savior!!!

1 comment:

Barki's said...

you crack me up! tree is beautiful. we had a "christmas gathering" at our church last night, it reminded me of going to CHristmas at Caroline House with you and Ginger! I actually had to decorate a table and was trying to remember some I had seen there! miss you, are you all doing advent again?