Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Visit with Baby Landon and Uncle Mikey

While Blake was in Chicago, I got a call from my sister letting me know she was in labor! Perfect!! So the girls and I literally threw our clothes in a suitcase and headed to Baton Rouge. We were at the hospital just a few hours after Landon's arrival. What a precious baby boy! Then we took Tristan(big bro) with us to my parents for a couple days to give mom and baby some quiet time and greet Uncle Mikey when he flew in from Hawaii on Thursday! He played and played with his nieces and nephews and they loved seeing him! Blake met me in NOLA and we ended the trip with a Saints game. The Saints played horrible but we thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with friends we don't get to see often! Here's a few pics from the visit:




No comments: